How much....

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
would you pay for my bumper? I know I just got it done and all, but Ive got a buddy with a KR that wants it BAD. How much do yall think its worth? It was 900 new BTW and 275 to powdercoat it. I cant charge 1175 though. LOL Oh, and I would be taking his stock bumper if this happens.

I guess the price will depend on if you want to take a loss for your friend. I would not want to lose more than $50-100 if I had just bought the bumper and had it powder coated

I agree with Pete.. You just got it done and cant replace it for any less...

Santa Gertrudis said:
would you pay for my bumper? I know I just got it done and all, but Ive got a buddy with a KR that wants it BAD. How much do yall think its worth? It was 900 new BTW and 275 to powdercoat it. I cant charge 1175 though. LOL Oh, and I would be taking his stock bumper if this happens.

Well let's think about this for a minute...
You paid X amount of dollars for this bumper...You wanted this bumper and customized (coated) it to make it just how you wanted it. Now, joe consumer (Y) decides he wants this bumper, thereby making it of higher value ($) than it is to you. He will also donate a stock bumper (Z) on your behalf:

Thereby, the equasion is... X + $ - Z = Y + $

Of course, the answer to this question is......1327.11

Well guys, you all have very good points BUT, Ive had the bumper it self for over a year now, and he knows that. Its just been PCed for 2 weeks though.

It's worth what he's willing to pay. Start at $2k and work down. ;)

brnaodn.

You have 1200 bucks into the bumper and its a year old. Id do 700 plus his bumper.

Well guys, turns out the bumper is staying with me. He liked mine, but didnt want to pay the 1000 bucks that I wanted for it. LOL He went out and bought a Ranch Hand