How to bypass security system?

SledPuller21

Never enough
Customer brought in a truck not running. Locked his keys in the truck the week before had to break in and set off the alarm but Didnt have a key fob. Somehow he ended up getting it off, tried to fire the truck and nothing. He took it to the dodge dealer and they installed a new module and made him a key fob, they then tried to fire the truck with no start and claimed a bad vp(no codes). Which is how I recieved it. Installed a new vp and still no start. Looked at everything else to rule out fuel pressure issues. My guess is the computer is still no letting the vp fire like it should. So how can I disarm or completely bypass the security system?

If I'm not mistaken the central timer contains all the security stuff. Go to BlueChip's diagnostic page and do the VP44 test and see if you can start it.

Ran the hot wire per blue chips site and got the truck to run. All other tests show power and ground in the harness. But truck will not fire with the harness connected, supposedly the the dealership changed the central timer.

There's a "fault" wire that supposedly prevents the VP from firing in certain situations. I've cut that wire before and seemed to help it crank.