How to make your team more profitable

DavidTD

DPM
December 9th, 4:00 pm at the DHRA awards banquet, we are holding a seminar on how to make your race teams more profitable. Hosted by Ron Knoch, this seminar will cover ways for teams to create exposure, how to write proposals, and how to use current marketing outlets to get your team in front of the companies that might be interested in sponsoring a team.

Any team that wants to pursue securing sponsorships should attend this meeting. Those interested, please visit www.dhraonline.com and see the press release containing the information on attending.

We hope to see you there to help us honor our 2006 season champions.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at dave@dhraonline.com

David would someone need to be a current DHRA Member to attend? Do you have any information on Mr. Knoch's background in the motorsports area?

Jerrod,
Mr. Knoch is DHRA's Director of Business, he does our PR and will be assisting in the "marketing" aspect for the motorsports teams i.e. portfolio design, print, etc. Our "expert" will be Peter McDermott, long time NHRA guru and started Main Gate, the 20 million/year NHRA merchandising giant.

:doh: I just drove thru Indy last weekend :doh:
Should have changed my schedule can't afford 2 trips in a row this time of year :bang :bang

JerrodGlover said:
David would someone need to be a current DHRA Member to attend? Do you have any information on Mr. Knoch's background in the motorsports area?

Jerrod it is open to everyone but if you plan to attend how about letting Rita at DHRA know.

765-768-6400