Howdy Diesel Fans

propane inc.

I live in georgia just south of atlanta, I have a 2006 f250 with bully dog tuner as well as exhaust. My truck has 23,000 miles on her and I'm waiting to put on my ats deep tran pan and eaton true trac rear. I tried the sct from two different tuners with unhappy results. I liked the shifts but the truck was noisy compared to the tripple dog. Anybody tried dp tuner for there sct?

The triple dog for the fordes sucks!! plain and simple, go with another tuner, try elite-diesel.com they should be able to hook you up. The triple dog will fry your truck!. Welcome to the sight!

propane inc. said:
I live in georgia just south of atlanta, I have a 2006 f250 with bully dog tuner as well as exhaust. My truck has 23,000 miles on her and I'm waiting to put on my ats deep tran pan and eaton true trac rear. I tried the sct from two different tuners with unhappy results. I liked the shifts but the truck was noisy compared to the tripple dog. Anybody tried dp tuner for there sct?

Welcome! I'm from Macon, Georgia but I live in Athens right now because of college. What part of Ga. are you from?

Welcome to the site...we have best custom tuners for the SCT as vendors here on the site ...give one of them a shout and let them know what your looking for and they will hook you up.

Back