Howdy from Arkansas

Kaw-Liga

Diesel Head
Hey guys. I'm not new to this website, been a lurker for a good long while now. So I decided to go ahead and join! I'm 20 and have too many expensive interests! I have a 1996 12V 4x4 club cab nv4500 with a few mods done to it such as 4gsk, 180 pump benched and maxed, Mack rack, no plate, 5x12 sdx, gutted AFC, .024 DV's, BHAF, 60# VS. A few tranny mods as well. Anyways, I'm just a diesel head and can't get enough of it. I'm always up for learning more, that's why I'm here!

BTW- if anyone has a 63/71/13 T3 that'll fit a 12v I'm interested in buying off ya.
Thanks!

... from nwa as well.

I thought that was a rap group? Oh well, I used to get into trouble off of 64 in a little town called Cabot, which is just south east of you in the middle of the state.

Welcome to CompD. I am from NEA

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

When I get further into build I'll reinstall afc because tuning will be needed. Now it's not that significant IMO

I thought that was a rap group? Oh well, I used to get into trouble off of 64 in a little town called Cabot, which is just south east of you in the middle of the state.

Grew up in Cabot, all 12 years of schoolin was there, made it to the 6th grade. Still live close, NLR.
And welcome Kaw-liga

welcome! I was living on the other side of the line in missouri for 6 years or so.