O.C.TDI

Happy to be on CompD

I come from the TDI crowd.

I own:
09 Jetta wagen TDI
04 Jetta sedan TDI
93 Dodge W250 Cummins 4x4
98 Kubota L3300 4x4

I regularly track the 04 Jetta, I am down to a 14.2 @ 101 and still getting 50+ on the highway.

O.C.

Sure.

Here is the engine and drivetrain build as posted on TDIClub.
There are numerous dynos, tons of photos, and a few video links.

2004 Jetta TDI Build Thread

I currently have another head and big valves to be prepped up and installed. I still have a few more items I want to do with it.

The "build mission" for the 04' has been to create a car that:
1. Is a pleasure to drive in all kinds of situations, from inner city commuting to hill climb racing. Versatility and comfort are the biggest focus.

2. Is a powerful as possible on D2 only. While retaining drivability and reliably.

3. Gets incredible fuel economy with good range.

O.C.

Welcome to CompD! I'm pretty sure I met you before in the staging lanes at PIR. I can't remember what I was driving, it could have been my dark blue 2000 Jetta, white 1995 F350 crew cab dually, or silver/primer/black Vega race car. I also drive the MBRP DirtyMax truck, but I doubt it was that (I've only run that truck once at PIR).

BTW - ISSPRO is sponsoring a big diesel drag race and Dyno day with BBQ, 08/20/2011 starting in the afternoon, hope you can make it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Welcome to CompD! I'm pretty sure I met you before in the staging lanes at PIR. I can't remember what I was driving, it could have been my dark blue 2000 Jetta, white 1995 F350 crew cab dually, or silver/primer/black Vega race car. I also drive the MBRP DirtyMax truck, but I doubt it was that (I've only run that truck once at PIR).

BTW - ISSPRO is sponsoring a big diesel drag race and Dyno day with BBQ, 08/20/2011 starting in the afternoon, hope you can make it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yeah we have met a few times. You were rocking the 95' the last time we were at PIR. I also sent oldpoopie your way regarding gauges last year.

I will definitely put 8/20 on the calendar. "Should be" comfortably into the low 13's by then.

Back