Howdy

BPM

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself to the site. My name is Bryan, and I currently live in Corpus Christi, TX. I drive a 2007 Dodge with the 5.9L Cummins and an auto tranny. No mods yet as funds don't permit such fun!! Soon though!

BPM said:
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself to the site. My name is Bryan, and I currently live in Corpus Christi, TX. I drive a 2007 Dodge with the 5.9L Cummins and an auto tranny. No mods yet as funds don't permit such fun!! Soon though!

Welcome to Comp D. Bryan........

Stock or Modded.......It's still a Diesel!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all that matters.

Take Care and God Bless!!

:welcome: It's always good to see more TEXANS. What did you think of that game Saturday? Go Red Raiders.

The Game

2rowdy said:
:welcome: It's always good to see more TEXANS. What did you think of that game Saturday? Go Red Raiders.

Don't get me started on that topic! I think our biggest problem right now is to much politics with our coach and a lack of concentration. I know it sounds like an excuse but who can concentrate with that kind of stuff going on. I hope that they get it figured out and can get back on track, but that game was ridiculous.

And we never win in Lubbock anyways!!!:bang

Yikes! Well I know better than to comment on football to anyone from TX especially since I'm in So Cal ... but Hi Bryan!

BPM said:
Don't get me started on that topic! I think our biggest problem right now is to much politics with our coach and a lack of concentration. I know it sounds like an excuse but who can concentrate with that kind of stuff going on. I hope that they get it figured out and can get back on track, but that game was ridiculous.

And we never win in Lubbock anyways!!!:bang
Your right about politics. Is Fran even going to make it to the end of the season.

Back