12 V. is still the best.:stab:

Who lives near Chicago ?$.02

So long for now.

WAYNES WORLD

ahem, dyno sheets please.
Just caint trust dem dodgey guys. :poke:

JUST KIDDING

Welcome! :welcome:

Well Welcome you old fart!!!lol, when you gonna stop messin with that truck and buy a rockin chair???j/k!!, glad to see ya!!!
doodah

Good Morning Guys,

GREGROB,
This was a dyno run in Rockdale , Il. Without the Snow kit .Those results will be coming.:kick:

weweld,
nummit,
RacinDuallie,

Glad to meet you guys. Recent shoulder R & R gives me time to play on this darn electronic machine.:bow:

DOODAH,

I'm not ready for anything that doesn't have git up & go like heck.:hump:
Wait till I get my xmas presents installed.
Caltrac bars.
Heat Shield-Stainless
Pump mods,:Cheer:

I'll be on the side for now-------:thankyou2:

WAYNES WORLD

Welcome to the site :rockwoot:

I'm north of Chi-town.....near the WI border.

welcome I am south west of Chicago..well the northwest suburbs..

Last edited:
Welcome to the site... So are you gonna do some drag racing this year? You should come out to Great Lakes Dragaway if you have not already... I am out towards Mchenry...

Thanks for the welcomes,
Is that like the welcome wagons , errr trucks of old ?:thankyou2:

DCSpecial,
Have you been up to Hucksdorf ? I was ther for one of his get togethers. Nice place.:Cheer:

Strokin03,
Where in the south side do you call home ? My neighbor across the street has a ford diesel, he needs a few pointers.:hehe:

MT Dmax Squid,
I may have time now that I'mrecuperating from surgery. :woohoo:
I usually work a 70-75 work week with friday night the late night.bummer.
What night do you go up there ?

02 dodge4x4 5.9,
Glad to stop by for a visit on the site. Even typing with the wrong hand is fun when you are talking about trucks.:snoop:

WAYNES WORLD

Hey Wyne, incase you cant remember who I am {I know that altzhiemers is a *****!}lol, we met down at Dave Goerends a couple years back at the dyno even, you joined me and my boy on my tailgate!, my boy still remembers you too!!!, he has pictures save in his own files on the puter of your interior!!lol
but anyhow, was just wondering, I see your putting in some heavy hours at work, If I remember right, do you still drive over the road??? or did you find another line of work??........ later, Shawn

Welcome...from Illinois also...Glad to see another 12 Valve Cummins on here...

-Mark

'97 2500 CTD

DOODAH,
Shawn & son,
Yes , now I remember meeting you & your son. He was spelling Cummins at a very early age. I was impressed by the little guy. what grade is he in now? Tell him I'll save the truck with interior for him:snoop:
It would be nice to have another event by Dave. Aron has moved to St. Paul Minn. area now. it may be to far to go for him now. :frown:
Tell your son I said Hi.
The hours remain the same, average last year with 3 weeks off for surgery, was 74. Thats local & short distance in 4 states. But still having fun!!!

Big12Valve,
The question is how BIG ? Second, where do you call home ?
I'm putting 460/980 for now, more this year, I hope.:woohoo:
Are you doing any events this year ?:rockwoot:

Howling,
What are you howling about ? There was a full moon last night ?????
I've been to the Sandwhich fair both on the Harley & with the truck. Do you attend ? :Cheer:
How is the truck doing ?

Thanks for the greetings, guys!!!!!

WAYNES WORLD

I am actually in the north west suburbs.. LOL And theres nothing wrong with :ford: but hey I could use a few pointers my self :evil

Last edited:
Strokin03,

We ALL could use a few pointers . That is what this site & others is all about . Asking & getting some info. What you do with it & you rtruck is where its at !!!!:rockwoot:
Do you go to any races or open dyno events ? Huksdorf has 1 every once in a while just west of ryan rd. of 94. :woohoo:
Ther may be some racing this year at byron , if I can get the guy who put it on last time to do it again. :bow:

DCSpecial,
Is that your photo or your freind's photo ?:poke:
There are some things going on around here if you would like to attend. Have you been to IRP ? Big event, was way to hot last year!:hehe:

Thanks for the conversation,
WAYNES WORLD

Back