HP in ILLINOIS

i hear ya my truck is stock unfortuantely so I wont be racing that to much...but I will be at byron with the car more than likely...keep me informed on the open dyno event though...

WAYNES WORLD said:
DCSpecial,
Is that your photo or your freind's photo ?:poke:
There are some things going on around here if you would like to attend. Have you been to IRP ? Big event, was way to hot last year!:hehe:

The pic under my name is Kate Beckinsale......my future wife.... LOL :D

Never been to IRP. I'd like to start going to some of the bigger diesel events this year....hard with work though.

Yorkville area, how bout yourself?...prolly won't be around for any pulls this year...unless I get lucky...I'll be out in Wyoming beginning in Apr.

Big12valve,

Do you work at Mernards warehouse?I've seen your truck pulling into there a few times on the way home from work.

Mark Huckstorf (Huckstorf Diesel in Franklin) doesn't have a dyno yet... He is trying to raise funds for one via his internet sales. He does run the drag racing out at Great Lakes dragaway. I have only been to byron once, but it would be nice to get a drag racing schedule worked out there too.

And here I was hoping that Kate was gonna be my next ex-girlfriend!!

Howling said:
Big12valve,

Do you work at Mernards warehouse?I've seen your truck pulling into there a few times on the way home from work.

that would be me. grand ol' menards...:bang

No Limit, Eh? you work for them, or just have stuff done by them? lemme know whatcha think...thinking bout going to them for a valve body for my tranny.

hP in ILLINOIS

MT Dmax Squid,

We were all hoping she , kate, was available:thankyou2: POLEDANCE??

I have talked to a guy who is trying to set up a drag race or two at Byron this year------
Anyone interested????:snoop:

WAYNES WORLD

Addison, IL. Count me in if you guys are going to organize some races!! Byron would be great. So would the industrial park near my shop.

hP in ILLINOIS

Stainless said:
Addison, IL. Count me in if you guys are going to organize some races!! Byron would be great. So would the industrial park near my shop.

Stainless,

I drive thru the Addison area. The local cops would not look very kindly at us laying down some rubber in their streets.*bdh*

But I will keep it in mind for the Byron event.:woohoo:

WAYNES WORLD

WAYNES WORLD said:
I have talked to a guy who is trying to set up a drag race or two at Byron this year------
Anyone interested????:snoop:

WAYNES WORLD

:welcome:

I hope to make a showing at Byron this summer. It's a little further to go, but a change of scenery is fun too.

hP in ILLINOIS

Guys,

I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything about a diesel get together !:woohoo:

Does anyone have a set of 30" slicks I can try out ?:bow:
Or know where I can get a pair cheap ?:rockwoot:

:thankyou2:

WAYNES WORLD

I'll be relocating to Illinois soon...near Joliet. I'm sure I'll be metting some of y'all at the local events that happen....plus all the stuff all over the country I attend.

hP in ILLINOIS

1fast diesel,

YES--- that works for me !!!:thankyou2:

UNBROKEN,

Welcome to Illinois.
The soon to be home of the WORLD CHAMPION BEARS.:rockwoot:

If you get a chance , talk to 1fast diesel, he lives very close to Joliet.:Cheer:

DCSpecial,

Now you have 2 reasons to avoid the area.:hehe:

LETS GO RACING ----------:ft: :ft: :ft:

WAYNES WORLD

Back