HP level should be more whats wrong?

moparman13045

I need some suggestions on my setup. I am not sure what the problem is but I have seen several trucks setup just like mine in my signature making over 600hp on the dyno. I have dyno mine twice and have never made more than 531 corrected yet. Elevation around 1500. Smarty on level 7 everything on default except tm 2 tq 4. Truck runs 8.68 in 1/8th mile at 82mph boost launched at 10psi in 4x4. I feel like something is not right someplace. I am not sure what the problem is? Any ideas? I am thinking its possibly fuel related?

The only thing I have every noticed with it is that on the highway after cruising about 75mph for a while and you go to step into it lightly, the rail pressure seems to dip then come up and hold steady. It also feels like a dead spot in the pedal sort of when you do this because the truck takes off right at tip in to speed up then sort of hits a "wall" as you press it harder it then it picks up again. Rail pressure usually is around say 18000 then as you step on it moderately it drops to 14000 then picks back up to like 18000. At WOT it is maintaining somewhere between 21500 and 23000.

I just feel like the truck should have more?

2005 2500 4x4 qc sb Garmons billet auto, bd billet flex, deep pan, ats 2 piece exhaust manifold, Super B special, ats arc flow intake, commander monitor, fuel boss, custom made 2 micron filtration, Arson III, 90hp DDPs, ARP studs and a smarty s-06 POD.

Back