hp numbers sound right?

Finch

havent had the truck on a dyno yet but ran 14.8@90

curent mods are: banks CAI, afe elbow, 4" turbo back, 90 sticks, edge with juice. stock lift,cp3,turbo. this sound about right for the mods? a airdog 150 is goin on later in the week, but would like some input on what to do next/expect. thanks in advance

Finch

your on the way...get a turbo,arson kit for your cp3, and a smarty instead of the edge, and youll be in the high 13.7's easy..good luck:Cheer:

your on the way...get a turbo,arson kit for your cp3, and a smarty instead of the edge, and youll be in the high 13.7's easy..good luck:Cheer:

the edge is gone as soon as i get gauges, how much longer will the stock turbo hold up for? and im open to all opinions as to mods, buddy has a S/C srt 10 that i wana give a run

the edge is gone as soon as i get gauges, how much longer will the stock turbo hold up for? and im open to all opinions as to mods, buddy has a S/C srt 10 that i wana give a run

Go with what mulisha suggested and you'll be close!

if you do the mods i suggested you will beat him, as long as its from a stop and you do a good launch.....:Cheer:

if you do the mods i suggested you will beat him, as long as its from a stop and you do a good launch.....:Cheer:

thanks for the input, once i get working again i plan to build it to a 800hp truck....but for now...:rockwoot: