Hp #s with Sct

jyarber

What kind of numbers is everyone putting down with there SCT and if any other mods list them. Also who is your tuner? Just trying to figure out which route I want to take..

with just a tuner average is from 390-410 some higher some lower
my truck has a big charger, big injectors, sct and alot more and i make 630 on fuel 700 on gas
all depends on how crazy you want to go
all the parts on mine are ours, and our tuning (tadd's tunes)
robert

well with the stock exhaust, minus muffler and kitty, stock intake, and fuel filters needing to be changed, we made 394 rwhp and 743lbs of tq. That was running an old race file from biava performance. now we have a few other files that are alot stronger. Now we run Dj's Looney Tune and Doug At Gogo Diesel's Gonzo File. Doug also has a new one called The Animal which is supposed to be MEAN! LOL

alldiesels said:
with just a tuner average is from 390-410 some higher some lower
my truck has a big charger, big injectors, sct and alot more and i make 630 on fuel 700 on gas
all depends on how crazy you want to go
all the parts on mine are ours, and our tuning (tadd's tunes)
robert

Wow! Im bascially tryin to figure out who the best tuner is really because I have heard all kind of different numbers.. Also best customer service is a big deal also..

plus i hear good things about Elite's tunes too though, havent got to try them yet. :)

I don't know about the SCT. But I just got 7.3 chip redone by Tadd @ Elite-Diesel and it rocks! Plus those guys are top notch to deal with. Great customer service!! Just my .02.

Ben

All I can say is DJ`s power an Furo Racecraft chassis is wheels up an a 1.49 60` time!!!!!!!!!! I rest my case!!!!!!!

yes but elite has 2 8000lbs cc drw's running 12's, and one is running 12's on fuel :} hahaha
sorry had to harass you D Con lol lol
robert

Choose between DJ,GO-GO, ID or Elite, you can't go wrong with any of them. I have been running DJ's tunes for about two years with no complaints

I haven't tried Tadds Stuff, but I have tried dang near everybody else that Nummit said, and they are all great. Not a shot at Tadd at Elite, I just haven't tried it. I like the warmer climate SCT tuners I guess. LOL

D Con said:
All I can say is DJ`s power an Furo Racecraft chassis is wheels up an a 1.49 60` time!!!!!!!!!! I rest my case!!!!!!!
WOW good 60ftr How fast did it go in 1/8 or 1/4mile?????

Last edited:
Back