HPD??

Willy91

Howdy again,

After talking to some guys at the Osgood, IN pulls last night I think I've found a shop around here other than Jim Jessip's to do my timing. They go by the name of HPD(high performance Diesel). Has anybody here ever heard much about them? Sorry for all the questions latley, just getting everything together so I can start this next week or so.

Thanks,
Willy

There is cousin billy down in California, ky. I dont know anything of HPD, and run as fast as you can from jim.

Jff24Gordn said:
There is cousin billy down in California, ky. I dont know anything of HPD, and run as fast as you can from jim.

is that BRC diesel in california?

Jff24Gordn said:

Done ran from Jim, went down with my buddy when he got his truck timed and didn't impress me. Plus he brainwashed him into installing his pyro post turbo, said it didn't change the temps at all:bang

i sware he never answers his phone at brc lol. i had his sticker on my truck when i bought it and wanted to get a hold of him to see what he did

best thing to do with billy is leave a message the diesel stuff is his part time job after doing stone work all day he says sunday is for working on 12valves sence that is when god made them so you might try on a sunday

Jff24Gordn said:
And he only charged only a grand or something stupid like that, right?

600 dollars to time and tab the dowel pin.:badidea: