HPFP w/ Built in Reg - FASS?

DarkShadowDiesel

Hey Dan,
Any chance this new fuel pump with adjustable regulator will be available for the FASS system? This is a slick set up, and atleast on the Fords would make things a LOT cleaner. If so, you may put me down for whatever I need to convert (two aluminum blocks?)!!
Thanks,
Chase

Hey Dan,
Any chance this new fuel pump with adjustable regulator will be available for the FASS system? This is a slick set up, and atleast on the Fords would make things a LOT cleaner. If so, you may put me down for whatever I need to convert (two aluminum blocks?)!!
Thanks,
Chase

Its going to happen......but there is some logistics we have to figure out first. Not as easy as the HPFP was. BUT we are working on an external regulator that could be plumbed into the return line for the FASS that would allow for pressure adjustments.

But the FASS still has the advantage that you can change out a spring to adjust pressure.

I figured that after looking at the set up. But it is slick. A remote mount would be just as awesome. Anything that cleans up the valley haha!
Thanks Dan.
Chase

Dan, what PSI is the 1004-HPFP-ADJ able to produce???

Last edited:
OK...good then...that is a good number...but folks tend to butcher our already complicated numbers as is! haha....

You got the 120 GPH pump that is set up for WVO and high pressure.

Max pressure is 135ish PSI....if you are pushing WVO with i wouldn’t exceed 80 PSI with it.

Back