hpop ?

fordfreak05

whats the difference between the 95 hpop and the 99? one is a 15* and the 99 is 17*

i took my hpop off my truck to fix another that i knew was bad and it was the problem... now i purchaced a new used reman pump from a buddy that put it on an it wasent his problum... i got it from him it sat for a couple of years.. i put it on and i have no start... and my truck was running before i took it off to put it on onother truck it was my daly driver .. what i do to keep a coustomer happy.. l.o.l.

i have 2 95 hpop that i know are good why cant i use them? i tryed or i did take the bad hpop apart but cant get new seals for it.

i should be able to put the 95 hpop on it and make it run right..? thanks jason

Did you fill the oil reservoir? How long have you cranked on it?

filled the oil reservoir . cranked and sprayed starting fluid till the batteries went dead, then pullet the batts out of my other truck and added a batt charger. had it running by misting either in it but as soon as the spray stopped so did the motor . as far as cranking it id say an hour. when i took the pump off my 99 and put it on the other it took one small shot of start juice and running....

i think the guy who had the pump another shop switched it out. with a bad reman..??? it's been sitting 5 years and she high pressure line fittings were loose
i was spectacle from the start my buddy called for it and the guy said that you already got it kind of things ..... so he would have to look for it.. got it 2 hrs later... and thats the rest of the story

All the remans are 17* pumps. Sounds like you got a piece of junk.

but will my 99 run on my 95 pump? i seen something about the 15* draining oil or something? jason

answered my own question yes it will run with the 95 pump sounds different scanner say's hpop it has around 680 pis at idle