HT3B Downpipe

dodge359

Where is the best place to get a downpipe for an hx40/ht3b twin set? Remember I am married :bang so I have to be able to slide it by the war department.:rules:

do you mean down pipe to the exhaust or the hot pipe between chargers?

Down pipe to the exhaust. Its the last thing I need to get this thing going.

If $$ is tight, what I did in my case... just cut a 5" dia. pipe at a bunch of 10* angles using a good band saw and started welding, turned out fairly good, fit nicely.

they are fairly easy to build if you can weld. Do you need one fabbed? or do you have the ability if you have the right parts?

I have the ability, if I could get my truck down to the shop but I dont have the downpipe or the intercooler pipe. I would like to buy one as it would make my life easier since the whole damned state is on fire I cant weld in my back yard.

The down pipe is one of the easiest in a twins setup. 2 5" 45*'s is all you need. Weld it up to a 5" vband outlet and you're done.

Try Joe Hellman

dodge359 said:
Where is the best place to get a downpipe for an hx40/ht3b twin set? Remember I am married :bang so I have to be able to slide it by the war department.:rules:

I think I heard he is the one fabbing up Relentless' new twins which are the HX40/HT3B so he should have what you want.