HT3b turbo, 6' Bed cap, 15" wheels, RX-7...

BobombETA

Hi guys. New to the forum, i signed up because i have an HT3b for sale among other things... I normally post over at e30tech.com under this same name, anyways here goes:

most prices are OBO, or possible trade.

--HT3b Turbo--
76mm inducer. I have had this turbo for like 3 years now just sitting in my garage, my dad gave it to me when i was looking to build up a ford 5.0 anyways that never came to realization and its just beeing sitting there. It is farrrr too big for me to mount on my BMW... so its onto the auction block.

Was used as a demo product for my dad's company NEVER MOUNTED OR USED. It has been sitting though, exposed to air so their is some oxidization on the exhaust housing and ONLY the exhaust housing. Everything is else is perfect. MINIMUM amount of shaft play, only because there is no oil to pressurize it, and im sure it is well within the allowed tolerances of a NEW turbo.
-- $400.

--6' ASTRO cap--
Off of my 96' ranger. I no longer have the ranger and as such, no longer need the cap. It is in very good condition. Has tint all the way around, and a lockable (still have key) rear hatch window. The side windows slide open to expose screens. The struts on the hatch window work perfect. It is that dark red color popular on this era ford. The paint it in very good condition. Overall i would give this a 9/10. only because it is used does it lose a point.
-- $300 (pickup very much preferred)

--15" wheels--
These are brand new in box. Only one box was opened to verify the right wheels were shipped. I bought these for my ranger but no longer have it. they are U.S. Wheel type 37, Chrome, 15x8, 5 lug, 3.75 inch back spacing. I know they will fit a ranger or a 5 lug mustang. Again these are Brand new. Summit sells them for $57.88 each. (57.88x4=231.52) http://store.summitracing.com/partd...4294923107+400354+4294923106+115&autoview=sku
-- $150

--87' RX-7 Turbo--
Blown motor, Not sure if this is your guys' thing... But ill try!
http://forum.teamfc3s.org/showthread.php?t=55127
-- $500

well thats it i think. Most prices are OBO. Possible trades include E30 BMW parts, i know its a long shot but who knows!

Thanks for checking it out.

Paul, paulnaslund@gmail.com

Do you know the housing size on the HT3B? 23 or 26cm? And some pics might help things move faster too...

ill try to get pics asap... i dont have a digital camera. i do have pics of the rx-7 and the cap though. however i do have a tape measure! what do i measure?

Thats a good question..I'm not sure. I just know that the 23cm housing is better for a twin setup than the 26cm. Hopefully someone chimes in with where to measure.

well i did measure the distance of the exhaust housing flange... which is 26cm from the edge of one of the ports... to the side of the flange??? maybe that is what people mean?

Joefarmer is right and if 23 or 26 isn't somewhere on the outside look in the exhaust housing inlet and there should be a small stamp with 23, 26 or 32... Is the inlet for the exhaust single entry or dual entry?

there is a 32 stamped on the inside of the exhaust entry..... is that bad?

just so you knnow its manufacturer is schwitzer

That means it is a 32cm housing which is huge lol I have an HT3B with that housing in my garage too. What would you be interested in as far as trades go?

probably a long shot... but as far as trades im interested in a smaller turbo with a t3 flange.. not too small though... something that would be at home on a 2.7 straight 6..

also e30 bmw parts!

4x100 wheels...

thats about all i can think of.

PICS

2007_1018forsale0017.jpg

2007_1018forsale0018.jpg

2007_1018forsale0030.jpg

2007_1018forsale0002.jpg

usw-37_w.jpg

I really want that turbo but just don't have the cash... And I just got rid of the only T3 turbo I have here... Hmmm I can port and polish a cylinder head for ya or do you need anything welded up? lol

thanks for the offer but i wont be needing that kind of work until spring/summer 08', heh if it still have it then (hopefully not) you will be getting a PM.

Back