HT3B with 26 cm housing

12valvedriver

I have an ht3b for sale. Was going to drop it below my super b for twins but decided to go with an S475 instead.

Absolutely zero in and out play and normal side to side. The compressor housing is painted orange and the exhaust housing black with high temp paint.

The guy that I bought it from said he took it apart and all bearing checked out fine...I can't say one way or another because i haven't seen for myself. It has literally sat on my floor since last summer when I bought it.

Looking for $400 shipped

This is the only picture I have right now but I can get more if you need them. This is sitting next to my super b. Obviously the ht3b is the big one.

photobucket-4824-1330549093110.jpg

You buy that from a guy named Chaz? If so, I think that turbo was rebuilt prior to you getting it........

I don't remember the guys name. I bought it about a year ago. Maybe 11 months. The seller was under the pure diesel power name on CF

Good deal. I thought that was Chaz's turbo. That color is hard to forget! LOL. Great deal for whoever gets it!!!

Im pretty positive it is sold. Just waiting on the money right now. Ill let you guys know if it does fall through