HT4B for sale

Jeepinoveru

HT4B for sale, 32 cm exhaust housing. It is in good condition with normal shaft play and is one heck of a conversation piece. Just taking up space in garage and I don't need it. 150 obo plus shipping. Can do FTF anywhere between Lufkin, Tx and Dallas, Tx. Pm me if you have any questions or offers, thanks.

First dibs. What's your paypal ? PM sent...

Last edited:
I beat you by a solid 12 minutes. Although the two other guys up top may have already made a deal.

I think I win the first dibs spot lol but naw I haven't heard anything from him either

Like bunch of kids fighting over ice cream, yall haven't found his craigslist ad then either i guess.

Saw the cummins forum comment coming. Haha, no interest there tho, just spam from Craigslist. Crackerman had the first PM so already told him he has first dibs, if that falls thru will let ya'll know. Checked UPS and looks like 40 to 60 bucks to ship it, just put it at 50 lbs rough estimate.

Here are some pics. The compressor side is off, just placed it on for pictures. Will press it on if I have to ship it. Sorry for not checking in on you kids sooner.

0b.jpg

0a.jpg