HT60 Exhaust Housing (How bad is it?)

Mopowa

Well I picked up a primary for my future twin project off ebay. Unfortunately it seems the exhaust housing has seen better days [laugh] Looks as though it has gotten very hot!
003-4.jpg

There are about 6 cracks all the way around[yuk]

What I would like to know is if it's still usable? I'm not overly concerned if it is not, as I got this turbo for a great price and everything else is in great shape. It would be nice to know that I didn't have to spend a few hundred on a new housing if this wasn't a big deal though. Guy I bought it off of said it was running fine when it was taken off....maybe he was feeding me a line, I'm not really too sure.[laugh] It spins freely when together and there is hardly any side to side play.

what are the specs on that turbo? and you running going to be running that on 12v/24v/CR? with what mods and what manifoild turbo? just courios cuz i was looking at maybe buying one to run as twins with a he351 hangin over it on a 12valve fummins project.

i cant remember exactly but i think 2.9ish on the comp and 3.5ish on exhaust hope that helps