HTT 64/71/13 SS, Fully Polished

jtharvey

Now I understand....
HTT 64/71/13 Stainless turbo, both housings fully polished, only about 20K miles on it. Turbo runs great and has no problems at all. Always kept clean oil in the engine and let the EGT's cool down before shutting off the truck. After I pulled it off the truck, I had the whole turbo re-polished by a guy here in town, so it shines like new.

Turbo was around $2200 new. I've just decided to go in a different direction with my charger setup, and don't have a use for this guy anymore.

Asking $1650, feel free to make an offer.

Link to photo album of current pics (click the thumbnail):

free bump, if i was staying with a single this is the most perfect all around turbo you can get!

p.s. a second gen guy can use this turbo, with one of these silicone hoses like i have.

IMG00160-20100624-2005.jpg

wow that is a beauty.. never seen one that nice before.. bump for a sweet a$$ turbo...

man that is sharp, did you do all of the polishing or did you have someone else do it?

Thanks,
Rick

man that is sharp, did you do all of the polishing or did you have someone else do it?
I bought it polished from High Tech when I got it new, hut had a local guy here re-polish it after I took it off, to get it ready for selling it.

Did you ever sell this turbo?
Not yet. Quite a few interested people, but nobody has pulled the trigger on it as of now.

How does it spool on street and higher elevations...
Spooled just fine on the street. Obviously slower than stock would, but it was definitely not a dog. I can't speak for high elevations, as I never took the truck through any areas of higher elevation.

the red manifold is flat red 2000^ paint from auto store (looked ten times better like that than it did all rusty)

that hose is from diesel power source, gotta call em if you need one, they dont list it seperate