HTT 64-71-13 stainless turbo with HTT downpipe.

Morse

Diesel
I bought this turbo not long ago.. It's in great working condition. At the moment I have a 160 pump that's not providing much fuel, so I can't really say what it can do.. Wrongway (Gary) here on the forum installed it for me maybe a couple months ago. I also bought the HTT downpipe to go with it.. Anyway, I'm going to Gary's shop around the 19th to have the pump turned up and a set of twins are being installed. I will send this turbo to you on the 19th or 20th right after it's taken off. $1,500 shipped for the Turbo and downpipe..

By the way, this is coming off a 94 12 valve..

I've already got twins that are supposed to be here by the 19th. Thank you for the offer though..

Thanks.. Yes, the turbo is for second gens.. I'm just gonna run a stock cam.. Thanks though.

I bought this turbo not long ago.. It's in great working condition. At the moment I have a 160 pump that's not providing much fuel, so I can't really say what it can do.. Wrongway (Gary) here on the forum installed it for me maybe a couple months ago. I also bought the HTT downpipe to go with it.. Anyway, I'm going to Gary's shop around the 19th to have the pump turned up and a set of twins are being installed. I will send this turbo to you on the 19th or 20th right after it's taken off. $1,500 shipped for the Turbo and downpipe..

By the way, this is coming off a 94 12 valve..

Tell Gary to come buy my 1995 12v and I will buy this turbo from you. Then you wont have to worry about shipping. I can deliver the 12v and pick up the Turbo! :Cheer:

I only want 2500 for the 12v... I'm sure we can work something out!

If someone wants to pick it up in Lakeland, Bradenton, Venice, or the Gainesville race on the 22nd I'll take $1400 for the turbo and downpipe..

I'll knock off $100 if you don't want the downpipe.. That's probably what I could sell it for.. Thanks..

$1300 shipped anywhere in the 48 for the turbo only.. I need this gone..

OK guys.. I'll be at the race in Gainesville this weekend. If someone wants to pick it up there or locally I'll take $1200 cash for the turbo and the downpipe. I was having trouble spooling it.. Well, I pressurized the system today and found a boost leak. Much better now.. haha..

:cheer: Again... $1,200 for the turbo and downpipe! :cheer:

$1300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48..

Last edited:
Back