Huge Snap-On toolbox & '07 Kawasaki KX250F

kwilkinson

I've got a KRL-1023 triple bank toolbox for sale. http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...group_ID=17805&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
I've had this box for about 3 years, over $10K new. A few very minor scratches, great condition. Dont need this box anymore, with the new job I work out of a service truck. Asking $5,000 neg. This box is paid for, don't need to sell it but will for a good offer.

Also have a 2007 model Kawasaki KX250F. It was my brother's bike, he got in some trouble with the law and it needs to go to help pay expenses. New Dunlop tires, graphics kit and UNI filter. Some scrapes and scratches from laying over a time or two, but never wrecked. Some mods here and there, but mostly stock. Runs great, just adjusted valves, new plug, front shocks re-sealed. Asking $4,000 or reasonable offer.

I am willing to trade for common rail parts for the toolbox, however the bike must go for cash

I'm located in central arizona. E-mail kwscummins@yahoo.com or call (928-300-8273, ask for Kelly) for any questions. I have some pics available so e-mail if you want any