Hushpower Diesel Monster Truck

HushpowerGuy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hushpower is proud to be the title sponsor of an incredible diesel monster truck. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Hopefully we will be unveiling this truck at the TS Outlaw event!!!!

It is still being finished... here are some photos before the Hushpower Graphics.. :rockwoot:

Attachments

• demolisher.jpg
    demolisher.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 214
Thats awesome I was watching monster Jam last night and was wondering if such a beast exsisted

Engine a while ago...

got CUMMINS....:woohoo:

Attachments

• wildside%20006.jpg
    wildside%20006.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 161
that's awsome!!! i hope the driver has a big set and turns that thing up!!!! or let's me drive it:hehe::hehe:

BS you told me " nope you could never run it in a stadium due to smokin"

good luck looks cool

Hey hey hey

go old school.. the original king kong was a diesel, and so was rolling thunder.. ill find some videos to prove it... they were awesome.. But not anywhere near the monster this one is gonna be..

Rick

ours is actually 24V

Hey hey hey

go old school.. the original king kong was a diesel, and so was rolling thunder.. ill find some videos to prove it... they were awesome.. But not anywhere near the monster this one is gonna be..

Rick

There have been some before, but they used large displacement engines before we knew we could get this kind of power from a 12V...

We are hoping to help provide the first competitive diesel monster... hoping to be around 800-1000 hp. I will get some of the tech on the motor from the team owner and post it soon...

Cross your fingures that it gets completed for TS...

Sorry... miss-posted... it will be a twin turbo 24V

Last edited:
Real Quick Update on the specs:

CHASSI ---------racesource pro tube chassi (REAR ENGINE)

ENGINE ---------24 valve twin turbo with a shied p-pump,schied cam,Aries pistons,fliud dampner,HUSHPOWER exaust,nitrous:rockwoot:

AXELS ----------106 rockwells,20 ton planetaries

TRANSFERCASE---SCS 19 inch drop reverse rotation

SUSPENTION-----28" travel kuster coilover nitro shocks

TRANSMISSION---727 torqflight (race prepped by MASS DIESEL)

TIRES--------- 66x43x25 goodyear terra tires

I will update you all some more when I get back. I am off to Moab Utah this morning for Easter Jeep Safari and XRRA Racing...

Have a great weekend!! :Cheer::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

Any Ideas on what turbos are going on it?

At this time, we are still looking for some sponsorship for the Turbos, Injectors, and NOS. We aren't sure wich ones are going to go on it yet. When it is done we are sending it to get Graphic wrapped (hopefully before TS)...

Back