hx60 tires and sb dd hogan cooler

gotta12v

hx60 turbo in good shape it has the 3.2 comp wheel 3.4 turbine wheel it is in a 32cm housing would make a good 2.8 or 3.0 turbo just needs a tighter housing $850

4 33X12.5X16.5 BFG AT tires good shape only used on pulling truck $400

South Bend Iron Giant clutch just freshend at kennys with new disks ready to pull $1000 obo need to sell

hogan stage one intercooler for 2nd gen $450

got any pics of hogan?

i would not call that a SBC anymore, its a Kenny's now, doesn't help SBC by saying it was one of theirs and rebuilt by someone else, just my .02

got any pics of hogan?

i would not call that a SBC anymore, its a Kenny's now, doesn't help SBC by saying it was one of theirs and rebuilt by someone else, just my .02

does it matter? :confused: it is a SBC that was overhauled at Kenny's... he didn't say/imply anything otherwise

yes shelbyville ky

and chris it is a hx and it is stock took it in on trade with the intent of putting a billet wheel in it but have changed directions on the engine (going 2.6 with this one)

ill try and get some pics of the parts up may need some help posting them once I get them

Keep youe 2 cents out of it no one asked.:cheer:

I will put my .02 where ever the hell i feel like if you dont like keep your mouth shut!!!!

does it matter? it is a SBC that was overhauled at Kenny's... he didn't say/imply anything otherwise

You call Peter and you ask him if it matters, he will tell you it is no longer a SBC and should not be called one, so yes it matters!!!!

I try to not start trouble anywhere on any forums but god why does there always have to be toolbags that have to chime in!!!

I really dont appreciate you comming into my thread to start crap about a clutch that I clearly stated what it was. If its not an SBC it is also not a Kennys because He turns his billet flywheels himself in house on his cnc mazak turning center as well as his floaters and clutch fingers. The only reason im selling this clutch is its life span would be rather limited behind a 1200hp 2.8 engine and im sure peter wouldnt disagree.

This clutch could also have hard iron disk installed instead as its still at kennys.

It is a bastard lovechild of the two if that makes you feel better

i fail to see the issue saying it was originally built by this company but refreshed by this company give the buyer the entire story. and is the hx60 a waste gated model or not?

WOW, read what i wrote, dont read to far into it you guys will hurt yourselves!!!!!

I didn't think i start any "CRAP" as you called it, just stated a fact.

Good luck with your sales,I will chime out from here so it wont turn your thread it to CompD drama, i would still like to see pics of the hogan.

Last edited:
it is a non gated model it is in a 32cm housing I was gonna put it in a 25cm but have gone another route.

im with dummy lol.. I would like to see a picture of the intercooler please..

Damn if you were closer Id take them tires. Any idea on how much shipping would be to pa?

Back