I backed it up in Kentucky

RCCX

Need a sponsor
I had alot of fun at the TS event and was happy to win the dyno event.The truck made 1113hp and 1992 on torque.It was good seeing everyone and I hope to catch everyone at another event soon.

Holy God those are big numbers! Congrats. I wish I could make some events. We need events in Oklahoma City! Can I have a hundred of your horsepowers? :hehe: You don't need that much.

I will have to confirm it with David,but I think its a new record for his dyno.I wished I had better luck at the track though.The truck launched hard and blew the compressor housing off right passed the 330' mark.Coasted to a 12.50 at 80mph.I guess its back to the drawing board:hehe: :hehe:

RCCX said:
The truck launched hard and blew the compressor housing off right passed the 330' mark.Coasted to a 12.50 at 80mph.I guess its back to the drawing board:hehe: :hehe:

Hellman never got his file out did he??

Chris:hehe:

RCCX said:
I had alot of fun at the TS event and was happy to win the dyno event.The truck made 1113hp and 1992 on torque.It was good seeing everyone and I hope to catch everyone at another event soon.

Awesome dyno runs. :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

That truck really impressed me on the dyno...very little smoke....and it was over with so quick if ya' blinked ya' missed it :rockwoot:

NICE! congrates on that HUGE number. It's cool to see you having fun. Later

Stand proud RC, yes you have the top number I have seen to date. :clap: :rockwoot:

Awesome job!!!