i cant figure this out and the shop around isnt sure either. please help

Farmer

the problem im haveing is a lil rough idle, then as i slowly roll into the throttle is starts missing. once i get on the highway the trruck starts bucking really bad to the point i cant read a text. thats at over 60 mph. if i stay under 60 the truck stays somewhat smooth but u can feel a miss. if i turn the od off it clear up a lil bit also. i can b on a side street it does it under 60mph. its starts fine no white smoke. if i nail it from a light it runs fine but not to what it used but no miss. i took it to a local shop they were at a loss. said it could possibly b the egr. never heard of the egr makeing this much problem or the od changeing how it runs.

i have replaced the number 6 injector a year and a half ago everything was fine. as winter came around this started and its getting worse. all help is greatly apperciated.

btw its on 03 w 4 catback and sct tunes are from dj's had the looney tune on it but its on street tune now.

Got anything to pull codes with??? It sounds like another injector though.

You have another bad injector, but its not gonna show up till it takes a full time dump on you. I chased one down for a year. You can try some Rev-x in it to help, but its probably a bad spool valve in the injector itself.

You can pin point that injector fairly easily if you have some time to spare. Just unplug 1 at a time. When you get to the injector that does not cause the engine to run any worse that is your bad stick. You will need to clear the codes after because it will spit a few codes for every one you unplug.

Back