I cant think of anything fancy to put here so hi

gigabrock

whats up im Brock from vincennes indiana. i have been hanging around on Cummings forum and decided to broaden my horizons :Cheer:i have a 2004.5 dodge Cummings 2500 4 door long bed Ready lift 2.5in leveling kit, ats stage six with co-pilot, smarty tnt, ts mp-8, fass 150hd, 100hp injectors, bigger fuel tubes, head studs, schied s300 and s400 compound setup, and stacks but soon going back to straight pipe goin with 5in.

here is a picture of her she is a wee bit dirty though
IMAG0010.jpg

ITS FREAKING CUMMINS!!!!!

CUMMINGS IS A CITY IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA... LOOK AT YOUR DOOR PANEL DUDE.. DO YOU SEE A G ANYWHERE ON IT??????????

damn i hope that was a joke...

no its called spell check you idiot i didn't see it if you are going to mouth someone on a damn introduction you are a disrespectful asshole. on another not thanks for saying hello dick

welcome... if you couldnt tell we are a bunch of proud jerks.. who like to spell correctly..

suck it. this isnt CF where folks are paid to be retarded... we speak our minds here... not MY fault your computer is smarter than you are.

no its called spell check you idiot i didn't see it if you are going to mouth someone on a damn introduction you are a disrespectful asshole. on another not thanks for saying hello dick

You can't always trust spell check. It lies. LOL
Welcome.

suck it. this isnt CF where folks are paid to be retarded... we speak our minds here... not MY fault your computer is smarter than you are.

I'm not a moderator but....
Easy mister. This fella doesn't strike me as a ratard. Sure he should have caught the mistake. It's not like he came on asking for smoke chips or something. Jeeeeez
However, you jumped on him with the mean old caps lock and everything. LOL Be nice for a little, bit. Then speak your mind.

I'm not a moderator but....
Easy mister. This fella doesn't strike me as a ratard. Sure he should have caught the mistake. It's not like he came on asking for smoke chips or something. Jeeeeez
However, you jumped on him with the mean old caps lock and everything. LOL Be nice for a little, bit. Then speak your mind.

Don't mind him, he has separation anxiety. I'm sure we all would in his case...

:hehe:

welcome... if you couldnt tell we are a bunch of proud jerks.. who like to spell correctly..
its totally cool i understand i myself am like that with people and john deere (being from a family that farms with green tractors and being a student studying John Deere Ag mechanics for a year and a half, and dealing with diesels my entire life) but i would politely correct them, not jump all over them. On another note i really don't care or mind what people say or think about me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so if you think im retard then that's cool. Im am going to step down from my soap box now and just say thank you for all of the hellos and welcomes and i hope to be able to help anyone as much as i can and hope that when i need help (which will defiantly happen because i am far from being a genius) the favor will be returned. once again thank you all

What spell check do you have? What happens when you type CUMBUCKET?