i finally have hit the 18mpg mark

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
well after all this trying an such it has finally happened but i be damned if i drive 64 mph everywere i go lol 475 miles on 26 gallons 18.269 @64 oh yea an that is 10k in weight
any way to go 75 an get this ? will a smarty help?

tell your truck to lose weight. :banned: In a good way though. A smarty on fuel saver mode will help. but it will most likely be a little :homo: and not to awful peppy.

Propane injection will help milage, and save you even more money in fuel if you can afford to d*ck with the extra tank and crap. It will also give you a little more pep if you don't get real crazy with it.

I'm glad my old turbo is helpin' you out! That's one less thing in my shop to collect dust!

I got 18.2 mpg going to TS and 18.3 mpg comming back running 75 mph with 3.73 gears and 33s.

I'll make you feel better then Ben, I got 9MPG on the first tank, 10 on the second and 11MPG on the last two tanks going and coming to TS...........

..........course, I was pulling a bit of weight LOL LOL LOL

100_1199.JPG

lol i hear ya think big time on a smarty if it will help ? if i put 150hp injectors in it i should get better if i dont abuse it you think?

Good luck with that, hot rod. I pulled my 125's and put in 150's last night and the whole trip to work I was "seeing what it would do". If you have it, you will USE it one way or another. I can't tell any diffence in the stage 4's and the 5's, but I'm sure it is there somewhere.

I only got 16.9mpg going to TS and back, making 3 passes down the strip on 35" 19.5's and 3.55's:D

Personally, turning those tires, I very happy:D:D
Chris

I can get a reliable 17.5-18 out of my truck empty, cruise set, stay on the highway....or at least I could, haven't checked it with the new ULSD. I feel pretty sure my mileage would match yours Chris.

Burner> Just ask David Lott :evil

Ben> Every time I have upgraded injectors overall mileage on the highway has not changed much atall. In town has ALWAYS taken a hit though, just can't seem to keep my foot out of it :bang

10-4 i know my stockers sux an i need a bigger injector after that im getting into the tranny with a new convertor an valvebody

yea thats what i hear but i only got 50k on the new one been told a few times get a 89% convertor an a good vb

If you pull heavy, (which I think you do) I'd get a Flex-plate as well. It's hell when the center rips out, not to mention a PIA.