i got problems

acoffed

changing my injectors today and #4 is covered in oil all the rest were bone dry. trying to get my hands on a compresion tester. guess that good deal was to good to be true. Looks like maybe a rebuild? which i am going to need help from u guys for. :lolly::lolly:

Did it run fine before you pulled the injectors? If it did throw the new set in and runner. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. If it ran bad and thats why you pulled the injectors, get the cherry picker.

i cant say it ran bad but it seemed to mis abit. that y i was changing the injectors. at first i thought i got some bad fuel but it never went away. looks like iam goina have to dig that cherry picker out. sh!t!!!!

Are you positive its oil? Could be fuel mixed with the carbon, that will look like oil sometimes. its easy to put the new injectors in and see if your issue went away.

you sure it wasn't from the top, and leaked down as you were pulling them? I have a truck that had a dead miss on #5, at least 3 or 4 of the injectors were covered in oil when pulled. it leaks down form the valve covers sometimes. anyways, repopped them, and put a different tip on the on that had a few plugged holes and it runs smoother than my other truck now!

i cant say it ran bad but it seemed to mis abit. that y i was changing the injectors. at first i thought i got some bad fuel but it never went away. looks like iam goina have to dig that cherry picker out. sh!t!!!!

There is a good possibility that the miss was from the injector not sealing up with the copper washer... This would also explain why the injector is so wet. But if you want to do a compression test now is the time while the injector is out...

I would throw in the injectors and give it a shot if you don't have a compression tester.

i found a buddy with the right adapter so i hope to find out whats going on this weekend i praying for that copper washer being bad.. but may luck it will be bad rings