i have a 08 6.7 look for advice..

acmarcel

i was lookin for advice in what to put in my truck. i wanted to put a programmer,intake, and take out the dpf..thanks:welcome:

loud!! and quick!! plus i love the power. no nothing yet i dont know what to buy im a rookie.

Gauges, H&S XRT, and a full exhaust kit for an 05-07(4" or 5" doesnt matter).

Well here is some insight from my view point. I got an 07.5 3500 that had 10,000 miles when I installed an afe air intake, h&s 4" tbe dpf delete kit, and the edge juice w/attitude---Results---Now(2 1/2yrs. later) I have 38,000 miles her and afe is cool-I like it, the exhaust I don't have a prob with either but I think I would go with 5" tbe with no bungs for probes I believe you can find this under Flo-Pro exhaust (may be a sister comp.of h&s or they had originally built the exhaust for them--not terribly sure), and as for the Edge I believe she's a crapping out-----KEEP AWAY(from what I gather the edge does not want to work so well with the deleted dpf---I would look into H&S Black or Mini Max (they go to many different apps.) or a Smarty--seems like alot of fellas are running these with no probs------Me myself am on the fence between these, any advice would be greatly appreciated