I just can't decide

dodge07

Hey I have an 09 dodge 2500 and I can't decide whether I want an smarty or an edge jucie with attidude I was wondering yalls opintion thanks

everyone swears by the smarty... If you have the shiny new coin for the smarty.. A friend of mine had an edge for his 08 6.7.. He didnt really like it, but he is lookign for smoke...

Contact (Jackthebear) FTE. Walley is sellin all the 6.7 stuff on here!

Look in the 6.7 tech forums. There is a thread in there about a truck that just layed down 493rwhp and 1064rwtq with a smarty stacked with a power puck. I don't think the edge will match that.

wow i feel like a retard :bang i have an 07 dodge not an 09 im sorry for the i'n convenionce but which would yall pick for 5.9.... sorry agian

Funny how people only say smarty...PPE makes a hell of a programmer, diablosport, and some of bullydogs programs are pretty nasty. Depends what your looking for really. Personally I stick with what runs best, alot of 06-07's I've been around with the smarty didnt impress me.$.02

The smarty is dang impressive on my truck! Smarty FTW! :rockwoot:

at least smarty updates are free, plus revo software you can turn tq management off, timing up or down control rail pressure turn defuel off and turn waste gate off, :poke:

I've gotta go with SledPuller on this one. Each truck likes different programs better. My truck LOVES bully dog. One day just to see, I took my bully dog off and put my friends smarty on there just to see what all the hype was about. my turbo didn't spool near as quick or have near the spooled pull that it did with bully dog. But, to each their own...

I love my bully dog and the up dates are free as well they also answer the phone when u call customer service

You also said that its an 09 do they have anything out for that yet

wow i feel like a retard :bang i have an 07 dodge not an 09 im sorry for the i'n convenionce but which would yall pick for 5.9.... sorry agian

SMARTY!! I bought a Juice/attitude for my dads 05 CTD, the truck doesnt go a month without running like crap a couple days. My neighbor bought a J/A and it idles funny and doesnt seem to have any power.

I have the Smarty JR and set it on the towing tune and Im very happy!:Cheer:

Back