I Love Looney!!!!

BFD99

The Stig
Thanks DJ and VIV the new file is freakin awesome! its a little slow on the bottom end, but once it gets spooled you better watch out! and the smoke is awesome! it blows tons more than the old file we had, and the shifting is spot on. it shifts right at 4000 rpms at full throttle. :thankyou2: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :fish: :stab: :Cheer: :evil :evil
Dex

The loonet file is very fun to have. Especially when your smoking up some riced-out noise maker.

Thanks Dex and you guys too!

I just logged in for a few minutes to take a break. I was going to start a thread that if we didn't get back to anyone right away it's because we are going crazy :lolly: A move ... after 7 1/2 years in the same place ... is very difficult and I don't recommend anyone to try this at home :owned:

I want to say "sorry" to everybody that we owe anything to and promise to reply asap. One thing you can be sure of is we always respond.

We finally closed yesterday on the property. Hooray!!!! It is very nice and we are very excited. Tired, but excited :Cheer:

We have a little problem though, our telephone and internet will not be connected until November 10th. Our main number 305-582-0136 is and will remain as the best number. Our realtor is also our friend and we will be working at her office, Monday, November 6th and on until we get our service connected.

We thank you for your patience.

Vivian & DJ :evil

Back