I need a turbo!

95cummins4x4

Shift Beers & Drink Gears
I blew mine yesterday and I'm in need of one. I'm a highschooler with pretty shallow pockets, because I pay for everything I have. But I do have some cash. I need any type of turbo, I will go back with stock if you could have a good price on it, but preferably not since I would just blow it again. An HX40 or HX50 maybe? Any type of 62 or 64? I just need something to push some air. I could do a little trading also... I have a set of 370 injectors, Pensecola Stage 2 Injectors, tons upon tons of good audio equipment, lots and lots of tires/wheels, a Traxxas Revo 3.3 nitro truck with extra tires/wheels a fuel bottle a roll cage a good radio and a tool box. I also have some more assorted things. Or is there something you want that I haven't listed? Maybe I could get it? Thanks

37x13.5x20 Toyo MT's, 37x12.5x16.5 Goodyear Wrangler Military, 35x12.5x18 BFG MT's, 35x14.5x15 Gumbo Monster Mudders, Cooper Zeon 285x65x20 is all I have if I remember correctly. You lookin for a sledpullin tire?

Hmm...none of those listed really fit pulling or tow vehicle needs. What were you lookin for in terms of brand/size etc...

285/75/16 Load range E. An aggressive highway tread or very mild AT.
BFG AT woudl be fine.

How much for the 40 Forrest? Wouldnt have a 16cm gated 40 housing laying around would ya?

What would you be lookin to get for each of those? Could you give me a list of your different chargers with a price? You can pm if you'd rather do it that way. Thanks

I WILL BUY THE 37" TIRES!!!! How much do you want for them shipped? (For the 20" wheels)

Ive got a HTT Super Street 62/14 LDP for sale. Good turbo with about 8K miles. I'm not too far from ya..

Call me if you want,

Jared
(512) 689-6977