i need a vp44 pump!

250sprayboy06

well i had my fuel pump on my 01 an i need another one. i can get one for a 1000 new. any1 got anythang?

I'm banning the nest person that spells "Anyone" any1......

Dude, are you seriously asking that question here? This is not the "VP44 for idiots" Board.....

dude you dont have to be a doushe!! its a simple question, an if this aint the "vp44 for idiots" then wtf are you doing on here? shut up an mind your own!

dude you dont have to be a doushe!! its a simple question, an if this aint the "vp44 for idiots" then wtf are you doing on here? shut up an mind your own!
For future reference anyone whom has their name in red, would be the owners of this site..... :bang

WOW! Hey Tim, thanks for starting up this site for all of us to enjoy and ask are somewhat stupid questions on you big douche bag! :hehe:

I still have that 55 gallon drum of turbo enlargement fluid if anyone is interested. Guaranteed to increase the size of your turbo 30%!

Lemmie get this straight..... You came on here, asked a question in the wrong forum, spelled like a 6 year old, and then made the above statement that I can't make sense of.....

Keep posting though..... your mindless posts are quite entertaining.

His name starts in 250..

Looks like a Ferd boy got lost in the big boy's forum.. Hopefully he will find his way back to the 250 area...

Or maybe he is advertising his HP. Either way, this thread could have gone epic had no one warned him of popping off at Timbeaux.. ;)

Either way, this thread could have gone epic had no one warned him of popping off at Timbeaux.. ;)

I'm gonna have to teach these guys better. LOL

Of course, we could get lucky.... spray boy could ignore the warnings....

I do have some injector polish, polishing the outside of the injector body is good for another 200hp. I also have inverted air cleaners and a mixture of pig lard, cat urine and ethanol that will boost the btu of diesel by 400%

Back