I need advice on mods...

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
Aight guys, I'm getting itchy. I'm either gonna buy a new vehicle and sell mine. Buy a second vehicle and keep mine. Or just mod the **** outa mine. SOOOOO what do you guys recommend. I will put pics of my truck in my gallery so you can see what I have exterior so far. I don't want insane amounts of horsepower that are undriveable. I want something that can be a daily street driver that is fast, efficient, and good looking. Any and all suggestions are welcome...:thankyou2:

You know where I stand on this deal. Mod the hell out of your current truck. Look at RowJ's truck. Very fast, efficient, and reliable. It's not the amount of power you have the determines how many and how fast parts will break, it's how and how often you use that power that determines what breaks parts.

I'm not a big fan of lift kits on daily drivers. 4inch is about all you want to deal with IMO. Buddy of mine that owns an offroad store put it to me this way:
"Automakers spend millions of dollars engineering suspensions on these trucks, and folks buy lift kits for $1000 bucks that were engineered by guys in a few weeks, and expect to roll around on 44 inch tires and have the truck behave the same way ass stock............ I dont get it"

yea, I originally got my 35 toyo's on 20's with just upgrade control arms and a leveling kit b/c I didn't want to lift it. I'm getting antsy though and either need to buy something for my truck or buy a new truck in general. I'm thinking I'm gonna debadge mine, put silver road armors front and rear, I've got a DSS on the way for the front end, put some bilstein 5100's all around, and then get an S400 on bottom, bigger injectors, and do my head work, and put a FASS on it. Think that setup sounds efficient???