I need just one intercooler boot.

Limited

Slow N' Quiet
The one that mounts to the intercooler on the hot side. I can't find anywhere that sells just the one and not a whole kit. Anyone know where I can get it? Needs to be good for 60psi or better. Thanks

Get the ones from Peak...not certain where as I got mine from a member here. Easiest, best fitting boot I've seen. I believe I've seeen them for sale individualy, but I don't remember where...sorry.

Epically posted via Tapatalk.

PPE just came out with some sweet boots for the dmax. I'd imagine they would have made some for the cummins as well. Might check out their site.

Intakehoses.com sells all the boots individually for a good price, I just got the two intercooler boots and they look like great pieces.

Of all the boots I've tried recently...the Peak boots fit the best are the easiest to install and look like the best built product. I have yet to test the boost limits....but once it stops raining here.....

All this talk of peak boots being the best, but I've seen a very lightly used one start splitting from the outside.

Of all the boots I've tried recently...the Peak boots fit the best are the easiest to install and look like the best built product. I have yet to test the boost limits....but once it stops raining here.....
Which boots did you have such luck good luck with?

I've had my stock ones past 80 psi. I have had my BD boots past 100 psi. Never had any split on me. Had only on slip off that wasn't due to a loose clamp.

Which boots did you have such luck good luck with?

I had BD boots for a long time...well I still have one. After 4 years or so all but one have torn. One of them was slightly abraded, so it's failure was inevitable.

Then I tried some form silicone intakes....I made a thread about these. They are a good looking and tough piece, but they don't fit. LOL

The Peak boot fits properly and doesn't seem like it will flex much under pressure. Only time will tell.

And for the three straight connections I use fire hose now.