i need one 12v injector can be junk idc i just need one

justin c

UP IN SMOKE PULLING TEAM
pm me a price like i said it does not have to be a good one idc what size it is what the bar is nothing i need 1

CHEAP is the key PLEASE HELP lol

what are you doing with it? I have a set of 175 HP injectors that are still good, will only sell as a set - $75 shipped in lower 48.

i got one today thanks tho but why are u selling the 175s so cheap jw i might know a guy interested

If only one injector is needed and condition is not important , I think he will build compression tester adapter ...:poke:

lol oh yea i forgot to tell you what i needed it for i need it to put air pressure to the cyl to keep the valves up when i change my springs

lol oh yea i forgot to tell you what i needed it for i need it to put air pressure to the cyl to keep the valves up when i change my springs

Actually for this kind of work compressed air is not needed:kick: just rotate the piston to TDC and remove the the springs from the same cylinder

Last edited:
The 175's were taken out for a set of 90 HP injectors, truck has very low miles for it's age, just needed some more get-up!