I need tires

shroyer702

So I am having trouble finding tires. I have a set of Helo 820's 18x10. I will be on the road 99% of times and off-road 1%. I would like something that is 32-33"s tall. Any help is appreciated.

Mickeye Thompson ATZ I run 325/60/18 its a 13.5" X 33" tires. Hands down the best wearing,longest lasting tire i have run on my truck.

I have 38K miles on my current set and still have 40% tread left.

Nitto terra Grapplers lasted 15K miles until BALD

Pro Comp XTerrains lasted 18K miles until BALD.

Here's a picture of them on my truck.
Truck_pic_017.sized.jpg

09_1.JPG

Truck_pic_014.sized.jpg

Funny thing is that I had those same tires and size on my truck and they started flipping rocks and chipping paint so I sold them. Can I run Toyo Proxes ST's in 305/60r18 with no problems?

I've never had another size, so I don't know how they work. The Proxes ST will look good but I doubt they'll last very long, at least not on a truck that's making good power. I put 40K miles a yr. on my truck so tire longevity becomes an issue, cause I can't afford 2 sets of tires a yr.

Lavon

I think they would have lasted a while if I kept them but thats not the kind of tire I need(tread whise). I just can't seem to find a street tire for a truck. The Proxes has like a 3,000 pound load rating.

I have Pro Comp xterrains in 325/60r18. For a mud tire they sure don't like mud . . . or pavement. I'd like the same size in a Cepek FCII for a better ride , or a set of BFG KM2's. Always had great mileage and ride from BFG's.

I looked at the BFG At's......for about a sec. I soon relized how much rocks and other crap they would throw on my truck like the Mickey's.