I no it's dum to ask

slammed1500ssc

I have a set of stock 215s injector and I have a set of 370s with the 155 spray angle can I just switch the nozzel tips form the 215 on to the 370s or is there more to it?

There would be no point in doing so, all the parts are the same except for the nozzle.

Just run the 370s until you get enough coin to step up. I ran them for years and made good power with a slight idle haze. Just tune the afc on the cleaner side. Remember........"Save your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves"

Last edited:
Thank you bponci for a straight response some people said it ****s up the cylinder walls my buddy ran them a few years no problem!

You *know it's *dumb, huh? Grammar. PLEASE learn how to utilize the English language properly. Feel free to PM me for a short course entitled: "Grammar: What to Know for Posting on CompD. Avoid Total Humiliation and Ridicule!" Thanks.

You *know it's *dumb, huh? Grammar. PLEASE learn how to utilize the English language properly. Feel free to PM me for a short course entitled: "Grammar: What to Know for Posting on CompD. Avoid Total Humiliation and Ridicule!" Thanks.

I think the "Humiliation and Ridicule" will not be avoided, even with proper grammar...:poke: