i think i started a craze in my town

Glasseater

since i got my stacks 3 more people have gotten them too!!! orginally there was one guy who had dual 3" stacks that you couldn't even see past his dump body on his truck.. then i got the dual 5" miter's and then soem guy got dual 5" bullhorns on his cummins with a utility bed thingy, looks mean!! then another guy with a cummins got 5" turnouts, and just yesterday at this house i always pass by i noticed that the guy's f350 had a brandy new addition... dual 4" turnouts!! can't wait till i'm blowin the black smoke and i start seein that everywhere!!!!:woohoo: before this my entire town was either contractors with stock diesels or all lifted gas trucks... no big diesels or modded diesels!! i love starting trends! :rockwoot:

I think that is the case everywhere there werent many guys with stacks when I put them on my truck but I see more and more all the time, same goes for the 22.5 also.

its like that everywhere, only bad thing is you have to keep spending money to stay different. when i went all black there was a truck here in town that was deep into chrome now its goin through some changes but he cant hang, so im not worried.:ft:

Clutch1 said:
its like that everywhere, only bad thing is you have to keep spending money to stay different. when i went all black there was a truck here in town that was deep into chrome now its goin through some changes but he cant hang, so im not worried.:ft:

Are your stacks black too? I'd love to see pictures.

nah. dont run stacks, the exhaust is the last thing that has some color to it like mentioned above theres alot of that around and to be different ill keep my tailpipe but it will be black too. i might throw some on the truck and take a quick pic. of some black stacks tomorrow at the shop just to see though.

Back