i wana go fast!!

duramaxcummins

Chevy Cummins
hey guys, just bought another 12 valve. its 2 wd stocker, never touched. I also picked up a 12 valve motor, 96 im sure. I wana build this motor while its out of the truck and put it in when its done. I want to make it as quick as possible as far as motor goes. can anyone give me an exact replica of a motor to build? as far as specs on whats done to it? I'll say i wana stop at say 800hp. not going to drive it on the street just track, but i dont want over heating problems or high egt problems and im using a intercooler. I wana know the best cam, who to have do my pump, what i should ask for when i get my pump done, already have 5x.18 injectors, do i need to go bigger? i have a 1/2inch fuel line already plumbed with 3 electric push pumps and stock fuel filter housin eliminated(i put a diff one in on the frame). other than that, stock pump, stock motor. I'd like to know what pistons i need, im assuming i can use stock rods?? anyone who has info and willing to share, let me know, i'd like specs from top of motor to bottom. thanks!