IA: 6.7 Cummins CCLB G56 Manual 4x4

mpeters0991

$28,500

I am wanting to test the waters with my truck so I will make it clear to begin with I do not have to sell so no low ball offers.

I am selling my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500hd equipped with the 6.7 Cummins and the hard to find G56 6 speed manual transmission. This is the first year it has seen out of Texas, so there is zero rust. This is especially hard to find in a crew cab long bed configuration. The truck has all the deletes done and currently has a 30hp Smarty tune on it, and a 5" straight pipe exhaust. The tuner however was lost between the dealer that had it last and the previous owner. I did however talk to the previous owner and this is how I know all the information about it before I do. The truck had a Valair Street Dual Disc clutch put in at around 120k. The factory turbo was replaced at 6x,xxx miles with another factory replacement and the emissions were deleted at that time. The truck has 35x12.50x17 Fierce Attitude M/T tires that I put on at 125k. It also has a Cattleman front bumper. It also has a 2" leveling kit on the front.
Really there isn't much that isn't in good shape on the truck. The seats need shampooed, the pass side tail light has a crack in it and now has some black in it (I've been meaning to replace it but just haven't gotten around to it yet), and the driver side seat could use a little more foam on the outer edge which I plan on doing soon as soon as I get some time off work and some decent weather to do it in. Also the chrome on the grill is starting to show signs of it letting go which is typical of Dodge grills or so it seems.

I may be interested in the right crew cab 4x4 lmm duramax (07.5+), and possibly lbz's

This is everything about the truck I can remember, I will update it if there is anything else I can think of. Please feel free to contact with questions regarding the add.

DB230141-2FDB-4498-AF4C-6855B5CFD8EF_zps2xftpuja.jpg

F2EADFE5-E8E4-4213-9AC0-6F194E61FE1D_zps24y2tsqm.jpg

20140702_171824_zpsageaqfvl.jpg

58A17F62-6E83-4187-9787-78CA14377B60_zps5xrmisos.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think of my price? I don't think its unfair, It seems 6 speed cclb are very hard to find.

Price seems pretty on par with what I have seeing in my area. Definitely a lot less than what the dealers are trying to get out of them here.

Its crazy that I got my old 08 cclb SLT g56 for 33k out the door bran new. Your price is on for what I have seen also.

Its crazy that I got my old 08 cclb SLT g56 for 33k out the door bran new. Your price is on for what I have seen also.

I remember my brother buying an 09 Big Horn 6-spd for 34k brand new! Those days are long gone....

Nice truck. GLWS.

Bump
Also for serious inquiries you can contact me at 3 one 9-67 zero-964 two

Thanks guys for letting me know what you thought.