Ibanez 6 string

j-rod

Up to no good
I don't know how many of you would be interested in this, but I figured I would give it a shot before I put it on ebay.

Up for sale is an Ibanez RG3EX1 6 string electric guitar (red guitar in pic). It is a beginner to intermediate guitar that has hardly been used. This is not one of those junk guitars found in starter kits! There is a small blemish on one part of the guitar which you can't really see in the pic. PM me with your email to get more pics. I paid $350 for the guitar and bag. I would like to get $300, but am open to offers.

Btw - gray bass is not for sale.

Jared

Attachments

• 1118081346.jpg
    1118081346.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 30
comes with bag?
300 with bag shipped to 45103?
send me some pics supersonicbttwi@yahoo dot com

i sold my bass yesterday for 300$ on craigslist! i listed it up thursday, got an email friday, met the guy yesterday at a music store and got paid! Good luck on the sale man!

Thanks BFD99. I just can't bring myself to part with the bass yet.

i hear ya, i almost cried yesterday when i sold mine. It was a Black on Black Fender Deluxe active jazz bass made in mexico, was worth alot more than the 300$ i let it go for, probably 400-450$ but i haven't even opened the case in 3 years and i wanted the money and its not like i was missing it and all, till i opened it and played it for a few minutes. Then i was like dang im gonna miss this!

Can I have some pics? mumau@alltel.net

Looks like this....

guitar-hero-ps2-guitar-controller-edge-wired-gh3.gif

Chris

no problem guys LOL

Snedge and Supersonic...you guys have email.