ICP help!!!

If your just replacing it.I do it from up top.Just take loose the ficm and take the back intake bolt out.Then use a crows foot on a swivel.When you put it back in,stik the sensor in a piece of hose if you can't get your hand in there.

I read that how to u did. I got under there looked up and said F*#ge. I was just hoping for an easier way. going from the top dont look much better. Oh forgot to mention meads are leaking. should I just take it to ford or just cuss alot? what cost?

well crap!!! what about this going from top? looks like I'll have to remove alot. the icp is on the back side of engine correct?

thanks Psd!! I can see one and feel the other. I was thinkin there was more. I will post a report later.

dont forget about the 13mm on the drivers side next to the up pipe. i would for sure do it from the bottom. much faster and easier if theres such a thing.

You better put about 2 more elbows in your arm and hope you don't have very big arms. It looked like I put my arm into a meat grinder when I did mine.

Back