Idaho Falls 6-21-08

I thought I would go ahead and start talking about Idaho Falls. Who is going to be there? I am going to try my hardest to make it. When is everyone going to get there, and how long is everyone staying?

i think me and a guy from here in nevada are gonna try to make it up there

damn it I am moving that day I think they should start asking me if its a good day to have them or not LOL that really Idaho= good beer :cheers:

I plan on going. I think the DHRA tech starts around 11am ?

Matt, I think it ends around 11:00, the pull starts at 1pm so that way they can have everything ready by then.

Mike, let me know, especially if you are coming through here on Sat. morning. We can convoy or something.

Kevin, did you figure out what was wrong with the truck then?

Matt, I think it ends around 11:00, the pull starts at 1pm so that way they can have everything ready by then.

Mike, let me know, especially if you are coming through here on Sat. morning. We can convoy or something.

Kevin, did you figure out what was wrong with the truck then?

still debating on the drive but if i do i wont go through tooele ill go up throug twin falls

We will have all our regulars there. Hope we can make this a big one. :Cheer:

I should be there. Looking for someone to carpool with, or something. Just trying to save a buck, so if there is anyone wanting to carpool, I'm your man.:rockwoot:

I would say we would but we are only about 30 minutes away from Idaho Falls so it wouldn't be much of a savings for you.

Ya, it was just pushrods. They were stock and I guess did not like being punished anymore so they decided to turn into S's.

Ya, I was thinking it was gonna be worse from the way it sounded. :doh:

Every one of them was bent. My guess is that most of them had bent previously because only 2 are real bad. The others are only noticeable when rolling them.

Back