Identify these cab lights

JTProuhet

I have seen these cab lights on a couple trucks now and i really like the looks of them but i am not sure what they are.. i dont know if they are recons or not.. They are kind of like a grey/clear/smoke to them..

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 81
The pic is a little hazy at best, but yes those look like Recons.

Yep looks like the clear or chrome recons. I know where a used set are at if you would be interested.

I don't really care to much for recons.. I hear of alot of people having problems with them.. Does anyone just sell clear lenses?

Recon Clear Cab Light Lens 03-08 Dodge Ram 2500/3500:eBay Motors (item 300158152259 end time Jul-25-09 11:04:31 PDT)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Recon-Clear-Cab-Light-Lens-03-08-Dodge-Ram-2500-3500_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem45e2d1ee43QQitemZ300158152259QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4078wt_761

Are these wha you guys are talking about? A friend of mine had a set of recons on his dually and there was always atleast one not working.. Hit a bump in the road it would come on and off.. I want somethat I just replace the factory clear bulb with an amber bulb and put on.. I don't want to go having to splice wires

after about a year the " chrome " was comming off mine. BTW they use a nice sea foam green plastic under it. I would reccomend not using the steel screws they provide. Go to Lowes and match them with stainless steel as they rust after 2 weeks. Also, while at Lowes, grab the smallest "O" rings you can find. Roll those to the head of the stainless screws, this will prevent the lights from getting moisture in them. :Cheer:

have recon everything and not a single problem with mine, I did smoked lights

I have the smoked lights as well. I didn't use the plug-ins though, I hard wired mine. I also siliconed the crap out of them, even the screws. I havent had one single problem. I think most of the problems you hear people having from them are caused by the plug-in.

have recon everything and not a single problem with mine, I did smoked lights

I agree with Tmoney I have had the recon Cab lights for almost two years now with no water problems. Knock on wood. I didn't use their LEDS but used regular bulbs. Also have their running lights with no issues.

I agree with Tmoney I have had the recon Cab lights for almost two years now with no water problems. Knock on wood. I didn't use their LEDS but used regular bulbs. Also have their running lights with no issues.

Thats what i want to do is use regular bulbs... no leds..

My buddy has had problems from them. The first set he got from them were used. The second set were new but only lasted a week before 3 of them burnt out. So he sent them back for a replacement set and they came used as well, they still had the bug guts on them! Ill ask my buddy about those clear recons and see what he'll take for em.