idk what to list this under, 2001 chevy cummins conversion

duramaxcummins

Chevy Cummins
Okay guys, this is just kind of testing the water to see if anyone is interested. I have a 2001 Chevy 2500 ext cab shortbed Burnt Orange pickup truck. I have been working on for the past year. It used to be a duramax, but i have converted it to a cummins. its a 97 cummins 12 valve, everything on motor has been rebuilt fully, from oil pan to head. Lower end studded, rods studded, new bearings, helex 2 cam, haisley front billet cover, billet freeze plugs, elec water pump, billet tappet cover, stock bore on motor. new moley pistons. i have two p pumps for the truck. one is a stock?? 97 pump from a auto truck, and the other is a scheid built pump. 5x18 injectors, .093 stainless lines. twin turbo setup is custom, it consists of a super b non wastegated s300 and a t6 flanged c9 cat turbo. the combination works excellent. The truck however isnt fully finished. When the truck leaves my place it will only need a matching front gear ratio to match the rear. The running gear is from a 97 cummins ext cab long bed, the frame was shortend, painted, and fit up with the cab and bed. uses dodge drive line parts, the only exception is it has a aam rear end with 373 gears where the front is 354 dodge gears. It is equiped with a 5 spd manual, new 13inch flyweel but i had it drilled for a 12inch 450hp clutch bc i do not have the billet input shaft. I have two electric fuel pickup pumps from msd, however only one is hooked up electrically and is needed. the other can be, truck just starts better on one. The truck is in very nice looking shape, it took a lot of time to do this set up the way i wanted it, i do believe it is done right. The gauge cluster has been changed out, im in the process of putting in a custom guage set up. the airbag is still equiped on the truck and in working order, along with the outside air temp gauge on the rear view mirror. Leather interior on the truck. I probably have put about 200 miles on this truck since the motor has been put together. i have no had time to beat on it so i do not know what the motor is capable of. i do know that its probably sitting at around 600hp, it will spool up quickly in 4th gear and turn the tires like nothing while just driving it down the road. The truck does not have a intercooler system hooked up on it. I will still need some time to finish things up unless the buyer would like to take over. im asking 10000 for the truck. i do believe it is most definatly worth that. If someone would like pics, i can email them, or if someone could tell me how the heck i put them on here, i can do that too. the truck speaks for itself. i can also be contacted at 2604170113, just leave me a message. Im sure there are a few things im forgeting, so i'd like to just let pictures tell the story. thanks