If not a sigma what would you use?

MCForstenRacing

1/4 miles
Putting money aside if you were looking to put a large pump on lets say a built drag motor. What would you use? and who is going to build it? Motor being used in a hypothetical situation 6.7 dodge motor.

But something other then a sigma and not a common rail injection system.

15mm Hypermax Rotary pump off a tractor ;)

Just kidding....let's see, you have billet pumps, 12 cyl pumps, and regular ol p-pumps. I think for a while Darren and Keating were just running lil ol 12mm P-pumps.

You can shift gears, so you shouldn't need an extra huge pump to turn big rpm like the pullers do. A really hot 13mm pump by anyone should probably give you enough fuel for 1,500 to the wheels on nitrous.

When the 6.7 is done, I'm putting the fuel system from my 24V on it. 13mm CDS pump, Exergy injectors. It would make 1k on fuel without a whole bunch of timing if I'd let it on this 5.9. A much better flowing head and more cubic inches should be able to see 1100 or more on fuel and still be streetable(smoke controllable). Pump output could be pushed up another 75cc or so too(mines around 675-700). 1400 or so on nitrous should be pretty easy.

My vote would be for a well built 7000 series P Pump...13, 14, 15, or 16mm b&p and 12, 13, or bigger mm lift cam profile...depending on just how extreme you want to go...and bigger is not always better...

Rocken Tech? :hehe: no thanks I'll keep that Chinese bull**** out of my pumps.

Not sure if their stuff is made in China or Karakawakapakishakalakistan.

:bow:
0909dp_03_z+sheid_diesel_super_stock_pulling_truck+bosch_injection_pump.jpg