IH 12 valve head, pump gear, core 175 pump, etc, etc.

95cummins5.9

Old man ***** gossiper
Ih head factory surface. 250 plus shipping

12mm 175 hp p7100: was in a nasty wreck governor housing is cracked. Is complete, make a offer, it still has tamper screws and wires.

Pump gear 75 shipped

2 12 valve cranks in awesome condition. Make offer, cheap.

3 12 valve stock cams with gear and one has factory cam gear retainer. 75 a piece shipped

1 1/4 input for nv4500 100 shipped.

2 oil cooler and filter housing set ups 50 shipped a piece

2 Wh1c turbos. One full of aluminum from a melt down but compressor is perfect and the other one spins freely with no housing damage but the wheel has a bent blade. Could make a good charger ffrom the 2. 300 shipped on the pair or offers.

2 stock 12 valve manifolds 60 shipped a piece

I have all brackets bolts etc from lots of different tear downs. FeEl free to ask for anything off a 12 valve

2nd gen dodge alternator 65 shipped

My name is colton. I accepted paypal or cash in hand on pick up. I'm a straight shooter, most of you that have purchased from me before can agree. Anything else ask away.

12 valve rocker towers. 100 shipped with rockers or 150 Shipped machined for studs

Great seller, definitely would do business with again if I needed anything from him.

Thank you Travis!

Rear dump 12 valve manifold 75 shipped

tons on valve covers 5 a piece

I have 3 90° charge elbows two of them are for truck 3 inch piping one is 4 inch

4" pac brake with pump minus actuator cheep

Tappet covers

Pushrods

Low mile oil pumps

I will let you know soon, sale pending currently.

P pump injection and return lines 125 shipped

Screw on fuel filter housings. 50 a piece shipped.

Obo obo obo

Last edited:
Colton.
Pm me price for everything on the pass side front if engine,brackets, water necks mounts. All that.
Don't need alternator, just mounts.

I don't remember what was in the pile of parts I bought from you with that IH 12V, anything I might need in this pile?

The injection pump I would sell cheap, vacuum pump may or may not depending on application. The turbochargers unless you are going aftermarket. I have a Allison 545 too cheap. That was a couple of years ago, figured you had it ready and running!

Back